I'm puzzeled

Corwin

I saved a how-to using a small Ragu jar for a hot-water heater, and I have used a cigar tube. I make plumbing fixtures out of polymer clay.

You could use scraps of plastic-coated wires to make the utility pipes overhead.

Corwin..It is looking Maaavelouss!

I had an idea pop into my head. I bought a book a while back about dollhouses and it shows each type of room in period decorations. (different styles). Well they showed a bathroom with an old fashioned copper water heater hanging over the tub.

Has anyone done this? If interested I will grab the book and scan the photo.

Thanks evey one ! :lol:

Corwin..It is looking Maaavelouss!

I had an idea pop into my head. I bought a book a while back about dollhouses and it shows each type of room in period decorations. (different styles). Well they showed a bathroom with an old fashioned copper water heater hanging over the tub.

Has anyone done this? If interested I will grab the book and scan the photo.

Thanks that would be good!

Havanaholly thats a good idea. However I use coat hangers.I was thinking of using small hooks to connect them. They do look prety good so far. Oh and I got my garfeild!!!! But i havn't had a chance to do much, i got the foundation, most of the first floor (including the hole for the stairs) & I'm just starting the living room bay window. Then the atic. No where near done, but I'm getting there.

I read some where that there is soposed to be a link to an album under your name. I want to start one for my garfield, however, since i do not know how (or how to get to any one elses) I'll leave it till I figure it out

soposed to be a link to an album under your name. I want to start one for my garfield, however, since i do not know how (or how to get to any one elses)

If you're still showing the Hallowe'en "skin" the link buttons aren't showing up; it's why I went back to the regular green & brown site "skin". You can go to the lower left corner to the box nest to the orangey-brown "RSS" and change the "skin" to see the links. Otherwise you can use the toolbar under the logo.

To make your own blog or gallery album click on "My Controls" under the toolbar on the right and when that window opens there's a menu on the left that you can use.