AC Moore Sale

CJEP

I happened to stop by AC Moore tonight and saw that they are having a huge sale tomorrow including a 50% off coupon. I also noticed the one I was at still had some San Franciscan kits. Just wanted to let people know in case you need anything from there.

They have stores around the East coast at least. They have a website, but you cannot order from it, but you can locate stores. AC Moore

I am in Massachusetts and I know there is one near my sister in North Carolina, but that is all I know about well all of New England and North Carolina. They are a craft store like Michaels.

I've got one here......I went in Sunday and they gave me a coupon.....then, I was walking out I saw another one and it just happened to fall into my bag? :wave:

I know I'll be there tonight! When I 1st discovered AC Moore they had a sanfran and a beacon hill on display, but those have perished and now they have none :)

Oh well! I'll find something to use my coupons on, i'm sure :(

I'm lucky to live in an area where there are two AC Moore's that I can get to, in opposite directions of course! I get the coupon via email for the weekly sales, but alas I did not get one for today.

Maybe I'll call the store cloest to my work that I can run to at lunch time to see if I can get one there if I go.

There is also a HUGE Dollar Tree in the same shopping plaza, so that's a bonus too. Thing is that I will not maek it back in an hour if I go at lunch!!! LOL