Looking for Christmas wallpaper

prariegurl

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good source for free printable Christmas wallpaper. I was so sure that I had seen some online, but I have spent the past 90 minutes going thru my printies links and had no luck at all.

Thanks!

Jeri

I was bored...(i think I am avoiding everything I have to do) so I did a big search and I am sorry but I didnt find anything.

The only thing I did find was enchantedminiatures

They have an extensive selection of wallpapers and some are red.. You can click on the picks and print them out.

You could always take some wrapping paper that you like, scan it, and fiddle with it in Word or another program you have and print them out that way.

If all else fails, scrapbook paper is relatively cheap and they're coming out with lots of Christmas prints right now.

That's what I was going to suggest :(

You could always take some wrapping paper that you like, scan it, and fiddle with it in Word or another program you have and print them out that way.

My dad built a dollhouse for my sister and me nearly 60 years ago. There wasn't much money for decorating, so Mom used wrapping paper. Now I'm wondering what ever happened to that house. I think my niece had it for a while. I'll have to ask.

Great site! I like the Xmas aprons, too. Sorry to be ignorant, but is that language Dutch?

My first thought for the Xmas wallpaper was the same as others - scrapbook paper. :)

Thats right! The language is Dutch. If you would like some more christmas-prints I have links for you if you want. :D

Give me a few minutes and I'll be back...... :)

Wow, the wintry wallpaper is very pretty--looks like a Thomas kincaid design. I was going with red for this house, but this makes me rethink everything--or at least one room. Wouldn't you know I love it for a bedroom because of the winter night look, but I had just bought red and green fabric for a mini quilt. No biggie though, I onlu spent about three dollars, and could use them as upholstery of window treatments elsewhere in the White Orchid.

Scarpbook papers are a good idea, too. They are very affordable, and you are right, this is the right time of year to get them.

Jeri