Little Rug

wenlaine

Andrew, if only we could!! Trust me, there is nothing to making up a pattern, only takes a few minutes and they can be sent email. The person who gets the pattern has all the work.

Cassie, I love roses too, especially when they come in a bouquet and are sitting on my table.

Everyone is so very kind, thanks!

Hi Bobbi,

It took me about a month but I was also working on a punchrug at the same time. Normally it wouldn't have taken me so long. I haven't finished the punchrug yet (it's my first time) but I'm enjoying it so much. I have a feeling this rug is going to be a favorite of mine. I'll show pictures as soon as it's finished.

Hi Wendy! Great job on your rug...It looks fabulous....almost makes me feel like pulling a few of my cross stitch projects out of the closet...(key word almost..lol) Anyways, I can't wait to see it in one of your wonderful houses...It'll look great!!

Wow mom, you did a beautiful job. I think my first dollhouse will need a housewarming gift, don't you??? :) Just kidding. I also can't wait to see your punch rug finished. I am loving it already!!

Wendy, i just visited your website. I love the song playing and your grandbabies are beautiful!

Thanks Robin - the youngest one is mine!! :)

(I also wanted to practice quoting!!)