The International Equalizer Contest

Mini Man

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

De huizen worden alleen maar mooier. Uit welke kast hebben ze deze nu weer getrokken????

Oh, pick me, pick me :wave:

(Leuk als hoedjesatelier :banana: )

free translation:

The houses only get more beautifull, in which archive they found this one????

Oh, pick me, pick me :D

(nice for a hat studio :wave: )

Ingrid

** but it's true this is really a house with a lot of possibilities ,,,_^..^,,,___ cassie

Congratulations Jackie! You are the winner of a Gloucester Dollshouse from the second and final International Equalizer - One Way contest! Please send your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy your new Dollshouse!

Thanks!

Dean

Oh my gosh - I'm in shock! :D I can hardly believe this ... as I'm typing, everything feels surreal. I wanted this house so badly, but I never thought I'd win it! :) I hope no-one is going to hate me for having such wonderful luck this month - normally I don't win anything! :D Please excuse me ... I just have to jump for joy! :lolol: I was in no hurry to find out who had won, because the longer I put it off, the longer I could dream that it was me. :yes: And now I've checked - and it IS me! :woot: :teehee: :lol2: THANK YOU Dean! THANK YOU Greenleaf! And THANK YOU all the members of this forum for making this an amazing place to be! :thanks: :o

Congrats Jackie...you IS one lucky girl!!! It is a wonderful house and I'm sure you will have so much fun.

Remember though, you have to share a little part of the fun you're having with us.

Looks like it was Canada's lucky day yesterday!!!

Congratulations Jackie.

It's nice to see somebody so excited. :wub: I know you'll have great fun with this house and it'll give you much happiness over the years as everytime you look at it you'll remember that you won it from Greenleaf and also it'll remind you of all your friends here at the forum. It reminds me of the very first house that I built which was very similar but which is long gone (it had to go to make room for my Bellingham Farmhouse :lol: ) so I feel a touch of nostalgia looking at the photos. Also keep up the good work Dean, its a great way of bringing all the overseas members together though I haven't seen any other members from France as yet :wave: but I keep looking! Good Luck everybody else and don't forget to keep posting even when the competitions have finished :wave:

Heather

Oh my gosh - I'm in shock! :D I can hardly believe this ... as I'm typing, everything feels surreal. I wanted this house so badly, but I never thought I'd win it! :banana: I hope no-one is going to hate me for having such wonderful luck this month - normally I don't win anything! :) Please excuse me ... I just have to jump for joy! :lolol: I was in no hurry to find out who had won, because the longer I put it off, the longer I could dream that it was me. :banana: And now I've checked - and it IS me! :woot: :teehee: :lol2: THANK YOU Dean! THANK YOU Greenleaf! And THANK YOU all the members of this forum for making this an amazing place to be! :thanks: :banana:

Congratulations Jackie, it is always such a great read to do when finding someone as excited over the win as oneself would have been!

Now I am really, really looking forward seeing what you will do with this gem!

Any immidiate plans perhaps???? And I am definitley feeling just like you do abourt this being such a great communiyt/extended family!

Hugs

Thanks, Everyone! :lol:

Anna, I will wait 'til the house arrives to form any real opinions about it - I just know that I loved it at first sight here! :D

Don't I know that feeling Jackie, it is an adorable house! To me it sort of whispers about the musem of Egyptian items it could hold, as well as that lovley bookshop and perhaps a hidden (if that i spossible) workshop up in the attic space.... All these ideas are driving me sort of crazy, but in a good way as that fuels a lot of mini-energy, now I want to get home and be able to act it out as well :lol:

I am really looking forward what you can hear it whispering to you when it arrives!

Hugs

A very unique dollhouse in that it has a closing side to it.

Very old age dollhouse. Cool, as we used to say!

The best dollhouse I ever saw was the Queens dollhouse, replica of the palace. Awsome.

:clap: I think I am smitten with this house as it keeps skipping in and out of my mind :teehee: making me slightly un-focused at times while I am supposed to be working on a curruculum in Swedish as a second language :) ...

It is calling to have a stone covered exterior with some nice quoins sort of like a French town house, with some exterior stone decor details....

Hugs and happy ahlloween to all!

Congratulations SusannaT! You are the winner of a Gloucester Dollshouse from the final International Equalizer - Round Trip contest! Please send your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy your new Dollshouse!

Thanks!

Dean

:woot: :woot: :yahoo: :banana: :woot:

I CANNOT BELIEVE MY LUCK!!!

Oh my goodness... I'm still dazed.

Thank you thank you thank you Greenleaf and Dean!!!!!

Oooohhh... I like the shopping center idea... I need to start planning :banana: