The International Equalizer Contest

Mini Man

gloucester-front2.jpg

gloucester-open2.jpg

In an effort to balance out the Dollhouse Miniatures Subscription Contest which is for US members only, I have dug deep into the Greenleaf archives to find a house with a unique flair that is well suited for this new contest, The International Equalizer! This hard to find dollhouse is a know as The Gloucester, a front opening house that was once marketed by Corona Concepts. It has long since been discontinued but this rare house is still a prize worth having!

ABOUT THE CONTEST

Over the next ten days we will give away three Gloucester Front Opening Dollhouses. There will actually be two different kinds of contests topics. The first will be labeled "International Equalizer - Round Trip". This topic will open tonight at midnight EST and will remain open for the next 10 days closing at midnight on October 30th. Members outside the US who post in this topic will be eligible for a random drawing for one of the Gloucesters.

The second type of contest will be labeled "International Equalizer - One Way". There will be two of these that appear at random over the next ten days. Each will be open for only 24 hours and members outside the US who post in these topic will be eligible for a random drawing for a Gloucester. Each of these "One Way" contest are separate so there are two chances to win. In an effort to allow everyone to enjoy the fun, you may only win one Gloucester per household.

Sorry, but this contest is for Members Outside the US only. Post in these contests with IP Addresses in US will be deleted.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been really fun logging on here and playing tha various games .............. makes a great change from endless work and, of course it's great fun and very exciting joining in the contests. I can never quite get over how small the Internet is making the world ........ I see lots of names of people I recognise entering, winning and joining in on the forum and often catch myself thinking "oooo I know her/him" ........... realising that, even ten years ago the only people I knew lived in the same town as me!

The madness contest, where search was disabled, really helped me to start getting around the whole site properly ............ lol I get to post where I want now!

Ellen :welcome:

I've been popping into this thread regularly just to stare longingly at the photos of the Gloucester! It's a really nice house - I love the front-opening aspect. I'm enjoying day-dreaming how I would organise the rooms and how I would decorate it ... thanks for all the Miniature Madness hopes, wishes and dreams that you've given us, Dean and Greenleaf. You're the best! :welcome:

These contests have been great fun and THREE CHEERS TO GREENLEAF

:welcome: :D :thumb:

for all the contests.

It's a great way to encourage more people into the world of mini-ing and

to promote our addictive hobby. Once you're in...there's no getting out.

I haven't won anything but still greatly appreciate all that I have learned from so

many people on here and even got to contribute just a wee bit.

In the area that I live, I wouldn't be surprised if I am the only one around

here that does dollhouses . Everyone looks at me like I'm a very bizarre person

when I tell them what my hobby is.

The Gloucester is a house of a dream. I've always admired the English style houses

and just maybe.....mayyyyyybe I will be lucky. If not, that's okay, I'm sure

the lucky winner along with myself, will always appreciate what Greenleaf is doing

for our mini-world and hopefully will continue to do so for many years to come.

Again...THREE CHEERS TO GREENLEAF

This is really a beautifull house, with a beautifull open front.

My fantasy is working very hard, I hope I'll have a new house someday, so I my ideas will be worked out :welcome: :thumb:

Thanks to greenleaf and Dean for this contest. It's really great to see so much people happy.

It must be a pleasure to give, and that deserves respect! :D

I feel we are one big family, and we all understand our hobby, even with a whole big ocean between us :)

greets Cassie :thumb:

i'm only 18 years old, so i haven't got so much money to buy a big dolhouse so i hope i win something :welcome: i already dream about this beatiful dolhouse, but i think i'm stuck to dreaming, because there are so many people who want this house, so ive got a tiny litlle chance to win that house :thumb: well, the dreaming is also fun :D

Thank you Dean for opening up this thread as well, I too must say that I like this house verey :welcome: much, it has a great appereance witht he front opening. I can picture it as a "mall" kind of building with different shops in it, but it could also be a grand apartement building or a really fancy family home.

The ideas are sort of just tumbling about now as it could be so many things.

Thank you for finding this gem Dean!

Hugs and good luck to all! Please share ideas on what you think this house could be :D

I must agree with you all! This is the most fun I have had for Halloween! And its great to see so many different cultures and ages indulging in the same hobby! Good luck to you all and many, many thanks to Greenleaf!

Congratulations chelleke1! You are the winner of a Gloucester Dollshouse from the International Equalizer - One Way contest! Please send your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy your new Dollshouse!

Thanks!

Dean

Gelukwensen chelleke1! U bent de winnaar van Gloucester Dollshouse van de Internationale Equaliser - Unidirectionele wedstrijd! Gelieve uw adresgegevens te sturen door HIER TE KLIKKEN en de mededeling „ik ben een winnaar“ in de subject regel te plaatsen.

Ik hoop dat u van uw nieuwe Poppenhuis geniet!

Dank!

Dean

(Thanks Jet)