me-barbie

Taken from the Environment Canada website:

Alerts for: Dauphin - Roblin - Winnipegosis

Statements

3:50 PM CST Monday 16 November 2015
Special weather statement in effect for:

• Dauphin - Roblin - Winnipegosis

Winter is coming.

(now to be fair...and it's me commenting not Environment Canada) they are not calling for a lot of snow...just winds and colder temps)

• Like 1

We have had our share of awful weather lately as well.  Lots of snow in the hills and some of our major highways are already experiencing major snowstorms and road closures. I'm in the process of replacing five of my fence panels that were damaged due to Saturday night's windstorm....rainy and windy again today too.  I expect old man winter is going to hit us hard this year!

Rain, high wind warnings, and flooding here. Hood Canal Bridge is closed. I called today a three-fer. There are four sandwich boards placed along the block from across the street to my left to across the street to my right. I can always tell how bad the weather is by how many of them blow over. Today, three of them have blown over so far.

A couple weeks ago, the flag on the building across the street from my window was replaced by another flag that was gargantuan. Last week it tore off in a windstorm.

UPDATE: the last sandwich board just blew over. I think we've got some wind here!

Edited by rodentraiser
  • Like 1