Win a FREE Subscription to Dollhouse Miniatures Magazine!

Mini Man

DHM-cover.jpg

Our friends over at Dollhouse Miniatures heard about all the fun we're having and they graciously kicked in ten FREE annual subscriptions to give away! Don't miss out on this new contest as we continue along celebrating International Dollhouse & Miniature Month!

A LITTLE ABOUT DOLLHOUSE MINIATURES MAGAZINE

Dollhouse Miniatures serves the needs of collectors and do-it-yourselfers with news, show coverage, and product round-ups, as well as an array of how-to projects, from beginner to expert level, each month. You will find profiles of artisan and architectural styles as well as compelling reviews as they visit the world's greatest miniaturist sites. You will also find no better way to keep in step with holidays and celebrations.

I would also like to mention that if you haven't visited Dollhouse Miniatures Website recently, you're missing out on some great new features! The latest changes have made the site more user friendly by organizing articles in topic categories. I personally recommend that you take look at the three part series on using Photography with Miniatures. It will help you share and preserve those miniature memories with crystal clarity! Another new addition is a Printies Section which offers downloadable PDF files of cutouts from selected articles. You can also order back issues online now which is great for finishing off your collection and of course, the Dollhouse Miniatures Forum remains an intricate part of the site.

In a recent poll conducted by Greenleaf, Dollhouse Miniatures was preferred almost two to one over the competition! A combination of outstanding articles and stunning photography makes this the must have publication for any serious miniaturist!

ABOUT THE CONTEST

For the next ten days, we will give away a FREE subscription to Dollhouse Miniatures! Each day, look for a forum topic that says "Miniature Madness - Win a Free subscription to Dollhouse Miniature Today". Just post a message in that topic giving a shout out to our friends at Dollhouse Miniatures who graciously provided these wonderful prizes. One winner will be chosen at random from those who posted that day. If you don't win, try again the next day: there are 10 chances to win! Here are the details:

1. The Contest begins Friday, October 20th, 2006 and runs until October 30th, 2006.

2. There will be one subscription to Dollhouse Miniatures given away each day of the contest for a total of not less than 10 subscriptions.

3. Contestants only need to post a message at the Greenleaf Miniature Community in the appropriate area to be eligible to win for that day. This area changes daily at Midnight Eastern Standard Time.

4. Winners will be posted in the previous day's topic. You will need to respond with your shipping information.

5. In an effort to allow everyone to enjoy the fun, you may only win one subscription per household.

6. Sorry, but this contest is for US Members only. To balance this, I will be posting a contest that will be available only to our International Members, so stay tuned!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Charlene! You are the winner of a 12 month subscription to Dollhouse Miniatures from the October 20th contest thread! Please send your mail information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy all the great content this magazine has to offer!

Thanks again to our friends at DHM!

Good luck tomorrow to everyone else!

Thanks!

Dean

Just wanted to wish the Best of Luck to all those eligible for the DHM subscription contest!

I am lucky enough to receive a gift subscription every Christmas, so I already enjoy this fabulous magazine. If you don't already read DHM, you should check it out! (November's issue has a feature on Jamie Carrington and his dolls.)

Congratulations to Charlene! You'll love this magazine! :whistle:

Thanks, Dean, for giving us a place to chat about this terrific contest!

Dean, what a wonderful opportunity!! :wave: I also like the way the contests are laid out. Even though there are lots of them(which is a good thing!!), it's pretty easy!! Just find the right dates, post, and you're in! :wave: There are going to be 10 very lucky people soon. :wave:

Happy mini-ing everyone!

AND Congrats Charlene! Yay you!

Congratulations maresiedotes! You are the winner of a 12 month subscription to Dollhouse Miniatures from the October 21th contest thread! Please send your mail information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy all the great content this magazine has to offer!

Thanks again to our friends at DHM!

Good luck tomorrow to everyone else!

Thanks!

Dean

Hi! Just signed up with this site today after an intro from antoher member! I'm having a great time looking around. Love all the halloween decor! Just wanted to sign up for the free Dollhouse Miniature mag contest and now I'm back to looking around!

Carolyn

Hi Susan, apparently I confused you. You are still in the wrong thread to post to win the house. The top subjects in this particular forum are not the contest entry threads. Scroll down thru the forum and you will see them....there is a dividing line between this part of the forum and the contest threads.

Look for the threads with dates in the title. Hope this helps good luck to you.

Thank you so, so much, Dean, and everyone at Greenleaf!

Thanks Mary, but I can't take credit for this one. This great prize comes complements of our friends over at Dollhouse Miniatures!

I hope you enjoy it!

Dean