I'm back (although I really never left......)

Soapz

Hello Everyone,

I'm so sorry I couldn't follow the board as I wanted to over the last few weeks (or month?) - time really has gotten away from me.

I had to finish my thesis (which I did), tried to finish out my semester (which I did too), graduated (yes, I did!) and started working on my application for my PhD program (which I am still working on). In between I got a job at Home Depot (go me!!! all that good stuff right in front of me - every day..... sigh....) to keep myself busy until grad school starts. I am also working on my new research project which my mentor wants outlined in two weeks.... ( yeah him!!!! don't know what else he is dreaming about.....) and I had to finish that 24 hour house....

And my feet hurt! A lot! That concrete floor is not good for a desk-jockey....

So......... I was kinda busy and just couldn't make myself do more...... but: I did clean my workroom (again....sigh) and I am ready to start again. Although right now I can't decide if I want to take the Worthington apart and start all over again (I did learn a lot since I originally started it) or if I want to start that Tudor from Arrow...... decisions, decisions, decisions.......

I sold most of my textbooks (liberating experience if there ever was one..... hahaha) and now I need to decide what to do with that 100 dollar giftcard from Amazon.... (they wouldn't send me money for my books.)

Anyhow, I've looked in whenever I could and there are some amazing projects in the gallery. Well done!

I tried to catch up with all the Newcomers to the forum - and just in case I missed one - Welcome to you all - you will have so much fun here with us!!! This is a really wonderful group.

I do hope things will slow down a bit now - because I could really use a break.....

I hope everyone is doing well and survived the holidays in one piece.

• Like 5

Chris!!! <flinging arms around you in a huge hug> You're home!! We missed you SO much! And wow, have you ever been busy while you were gone. You've accomplished major life goals and set more and, well, just WOW! Congrats on it all sweetie. You worked hard to reach this milestone and we're prouder of you than mere words can say.