intoduction

HI there,

I'm a new member from Jan. 06 who has not previously introduced myself. I have always enjoyed building things from wood. I made simple dollhouses when I was young. (I'm 60+ now.) It's time for a serious build. I have a Linfield and a large lighthouse that were rescued and need repair. Also awaiting new construction are a Westville, a Beacon Hill, and a Fairfield.

I visit this forum nearly everyday for inspiration to get started, but since we have a family of 10 grown kids and 29 grands and greats, it may take a while longer. But I'm trying!!! I've learned a lot from my visits and will take pictures as things progress. It's good to know you are there when I need you. Really enjoy your conversations and pictures. Glad I found you!

Sarah Handley (Nancy)

(sometime I'll explain that)

Hi Nancy, and welcome! I have a Westville waiting in the wings with some others. It's such a charming and versatile little house with its bay windows and the L-shaped attic.

I hope you're able to carve out some quality time (read "time for miniatures") for your rescues and new builds!

Welcome to the Neighborhood Nancy! Oh you are gonna love all three of those houses!! The Westville is like eating a banna split (Good till the end) :blush:

The Beacon Hill has MANY possibilities and the Fairfield is like a new ring in the jewlry box :lol: Take pictures and do stay in touch!!

:p

Welcome, Nancy, I would love to build the BH some day. I have built the Westville (it sold to a friend of mine before I got to open the box <sigh>) and it is a sweet little house. I have the Fairfield waiting patiently for its turn to get built, as well as a Willowcrest & a Lily.