Belated Introduction

TinyJudi

Hello everyone. I was so involved in reading the boards that I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Judi and I am from South Carolina. I recently became involved in minis and dollhouses after stumbling upon a web site late one evening. I sat for hours gazing at the beautiful houses and things inside. Within a week, I had purchased my first dollhouse kit, The Orchid. I have almost completed it now. With the exception of the interior, all that is left of the actual build is finishing the singles.

I am happy to meet everyone and look forward to posting.

Hi Judi, welcome to the forum. The Orchid a great little house and can be done up so many different ways. Make sure you post pictures in the Gallery. We all would love to see pictures.

BTW, your avatar gives me a very warm feeling. I love it.

Wendy

Yes, I did this one too. I call it my Wicker House. I made all the wicker furniture that's in it. That's not what it started out to be, I was hoping for a fairy tale house of some sort but it didn't want to listen to me. It had it's own ideas. It ended up being one of my favorites.

Welcome, Judi, many years ago we lived in Union, SC. Now our eldest son lives in Charleston. (I love Miniature Memories)

I have completed the basic build on my Orchid and have basic store fixtures and some furniture to make for it. Mine very adamantly wanted to be a little country shop from the get-go; in fact, before the kit arrived! Please share your pictures.

Hi Judi and welcome to the forum, I love to sit for hours as well and gather inspiration from others creations. Also looking forward seeing your pics of your Orchid.

Hugs for now