I started my first Blog

peggyquade

I started a blog on my wooden dollhouse, to track the changes I make. This is my first blog..and the pictures did not come out in the order that I wanted them to. Is there any way I can re-arrange the order of the pictures? Thanks

Hi Peggy --

Y'know I don't think you can change the order in a blog...'course, I might be mistaken. But the pictures look great .... that's quite an undertaking and I'll be watching to see your progress. Your clay looks good and I liked the windows in the dining room. :groucho:

Peggy, if you put several pictures into one blog entry, you can arrange the order any way you like. When you put in several separate entries, they line up with the most recent on the top. I don't think the order can be changed.

Ok, thanks! I didn't know you could put more than one image in a posting at a time!

Yeap you can do that but be sure the pictures aren't too big cause it takes too long for some to download the blog then. I bet you know how I know :p :yes:

Hi Peggy,

Congratulations on your first blog! Yaaay!! Yea when I did my first blog entries I had to go back and delete them and reload the pics cause I used pictures that were too large. So if you wanted you could even go back and delete all the seperate entries of before work starts and put all the pictures in a single entry. Don't forget when it's all done to show a before picture next to your Masterpiece :lol:

Blogging is a lot of fun and it's a great way to see your progress as you go along.

How do you like using the paper mock ups? I really liked it - it gives a real clear visual of the direction before you start in I think :yes: I think the three windows is looking good too :lol:

-David :p