Eye Candy for Halloween

Irene

Thanks for adding the link Charlene...don't know what I did wrong...but I agree with you, her halloween stuff is fantastic...wish I could win the lottery and be able to buy some of her stuff!! or even better...I wish I had half her talent and I could make my own!!! lol....ahhhhh...if wishes were pigs, bacon would always be on sale!!!

Wow, her stuff is amazing! I like the cauldron with the potions pouring themselves! And her 'Dutch' chest is something else! Now that's a piece I'd like to get my sticky little fingers on!! :thumb:

I love her skelleton people! Actually I pretty much drool over everything she does! What a wicked sense of humor and tallent too boot! I'd love to see her stuff in person at a show - that would be awesome

-David

I love her skellies. I posted a link to her site on this forum a few months ago. She inspired me to do up a haunted house, prior to seeing her stuff in MC i didn't really have an interest in haunted houses....now i'm crazy over them!!!!!!!!!!!!!