Just when you say you don't need any more...

minikelli

Wow, what a great house! I bet you cannot wait until it is in your possession.

Hmm, after reading your title and the results that it got, maybe I should chant, "I don't need any more, I don't need any more...."

• Like 1

OMG, just got pictures from my friend there is soooo much more with it than I thought -- including the conservatory to the side! Plus some furniture with it, etc. I feel like this must be what winning the lottery feels like. My hands are shaking as I type this guys if that gives you even the slightest idea... :bounce:

• Like 2

Think I scared a few this morning with my bouncing up and down like a crazed person when I started getting pics from Shannon... lol My only real problem so far is I'm really not a fan of the color pink -- and there's a lot of pink in this house, but in the same breath if it is I decide to keep with the Victorianesqueness(new word there folks!) I may end up keeping more than I would initially figure on. My mind and heart are both just spinning with the possibilities this house holds! :blush:

That's what they looked like to me as well -- but there's also that really dark brown color too, just won't know til it's here. Had to laugh -- I gave Shannon the measurements to make sure she'd be able to actually pick it up... Her first comment to me today after picking it up was: "I have it! It's HUGE!" lol I truly didn't think the lady would be including furniture with this as well, so any of those little extras are more than appreciated! I just feel truly humbled/honored to have received this... There just are no words to describe where I'm at right now.

Lisa,

As a silly question goes have you been able to locate any more history of yours? I've gone ahead and e-mailed Lawbre tonight to see if they can give me any more specific history of this model or not. If they do get back to me, if you'd like I can forward you info as well?

Kelli,

I haven't been able to find out much information on my house beyond a few sites that have photo's of the completed Shadowcliff. I would love to have any information you find out about the house!

In the meantime here's a few links to photo's I've found.

Shadow Cliff - this one has been listed on Ebay for forever it seems like. Get a load of the asking price! There are lots (12) of really great pictures of the house though, so you can get an idea of the layout of the rooms & sizes of the rooms till you get your hands on yours.

Shadow Cliff 2 - this one doesn't have nearly as many photo's but talks about a Shadowcliff found in a museum.

I just took a peek at the photo's you've upload - how wonderful that it comes with so much!!! Looks like yours is complete! Near as I can tell, the only things missing from mine was the conservatory & the wall with the pocket door between the living room & dining room.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with yours!

• Like 1