Check out Ebay!!

Irene

Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh....oh my!! You gotta check this one out....I am ROTFLMBO....heh heh heh...The item # is 320030468952...(sorry, don't know how to add a link for ebay)...how cute is this???? Heh heh heh heh...wish I had the money to spare!!

Felt a bit chicken when seeing them at first :lol: but they cetainly dragged me out of my shell soon enouh to the point of me feeling an urge to create an Easter house/scene....

Drool cap on :o

Hugs

I was thinking the same thing! I actually want to get a few (well, maybe more than a few) Primroses and do each one for holidays like Easter, V-Day, St. Patricks, etc. Those little chicks would be great for the Easter one!

I was thinking the same thing! I actually want to get a few (well, maybe more than a few) Primroses and do each one for holidays like Easter, V-Day, St. Patricks, etc. Those little chicks would be great for the Easter one!

Well I LOVE those Primroses and think this is a great idea!!!! Please share pics :lol:

Hugs

:rolleyes: Okay... the wagon, the clothing are cute, however I'm slightly creeped out by the chicks. They look like they were just brought home from the taxidermist.

::::shudder::::

Please note..I am owned by four cats, who I dearly love. But your comment still reminded me of this tasteless joke that unfortunately still..uh...cracks me up:

"Did you see the new pet shop in town? Adjoining it is the taxidermist. Either way, you get your pet back!"

;)