Glencroft Dollhouse

hboyd2014

I am having a problem with my GlenCroft Dollhouse having a problem understanding the assembly of the dollhouse does anyone know how i can get a downloadable copy of the instructions o does anyone know of any online videos on how to assemble thsi paticular dollhouse , fo the most part i have the front of the dollhouse figured out but its the steps and the back wall that i am having a probllem with and its one piece that i can't figure out where it belongs is there anyone out there that can help me.

Hi Hary, hang in there, help is on the way. Many of our members have built the Glencroft and will get back to you soon (I haven't built one). In the meantime, you might want to go to the New Member Introductions and introduce yourself. Welcome to the forum.

You can contact Greenleaf directly and get a copy of the instructions. They are very helpful in that way. Go to their homepage for a phone number and address.

You can also so a search in the gallery for pictures of others that might show the construction phase that you are at.

I have the kit but have not built it yet. so I can't speak to your specific problem.

I hope to bash mine with a Harrison so make it larger - sort of the storyline that they built first little house - lived in that while they built the big house.

Good luck - it's an adorable little house.

• Like 3

Mary, Welcome! And good luck :) We look forward to getting to know you. Please, do the new member introduction thing.

Selkie......my Spring Fling 2011, Chimley Cottage, has a history that is told centered around the three sections and various remodels that were done over 350 years time. The concept and researching English Cottage history was a blast. I learned alot and Chimley Cottage has a very potentially real history and its contents have great meaning. I hope you do your build like you're thinking. You will love it.

• 1 month later...

Welcome to the Neighborhood :wave: I remember when the build team was building this kit. It was difficult to understand certain spots of the instructions for sure! I've built three of these kits and you can follow along with one of my builds here

http://minisontheedge.blogspot.com/2011/05/glencroft-dollhouse-starting-build.html

It's hard to follow the team blogs right now because you can't just follow one persons build completely through. It goes by date of entry only. It's one of the things being worked on right now :) if you have questions, feel free to ask away. A lot of us here have built this kit! :)

Despite all the fits I had figuring out the instructions, I love my finished Glencroft, and I'd build another one in a heartbeat, if it would let me make it the cottage I wanted the first one to be.

• Like 2