What's Everybody Working On?

Charlene

Deb, the kind of excitement she wants....is the kind I gave up a million years ago.

I am boring because I am happily married and been together for 20 yrs. The kind of excitement she is getting into goes waaaayyy beyond the scope of something I would ever do..

And she thought the dollhouse was stupid...The backdoor was aiming at her backside the moment she said that..ROFL

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deb, the kind of excitement she wants....is the kind I gave up a million years ago.

I am boring because I am happily married and been together for 20 yrs. The kind of excitement she is getting into goes waaaayyy beyond the scope of something I would ever do..

And she thought the dollhouse was stupid...The backdoor was aiming at her backside the moment she said that..ROFL

She actaully said that :mellow: hmmm, no wonder that door slammed on her way out!!!! :) Especially since you would have been talking about us with those (soon) 20 years etc etc...

HUGS coming your way! :huh:

Hi, I'm new. My current project is a 1920's-1930's kitchen with canning scene in a shadowbox for my daughter. Someday I'll get back to my San Franciscan not to mention numerous other half finished minis. I seem to always be getting great ideas to make for other people and all mine end up on the back burner....lol

Hi, I'm new. My current project is a 1920's-1930's kitchen with canning scene in a shadowbox for my daughter. Someday I'll get back to my San Franciscan not to mention numerous other half finished minis. I seem to always be getting great ideas to make for other people and all mine end up on the back burner....lol

Hi Deana & Welcome aboard!

Love to see that canning scene! Pics? Isn't it odd how things for other folks keep pushing in front of your own projects? Happens to me, too. It's a syndrome -- so many ideas, sooooo little time :)

Just finished up my own canning (real, that is). Right now if I never see another cooked tomato it will be too soon :mellow:

Hey Char!! Wanna come over to my house today? I have to put up tomato sauce!! Come on...You know you wanna... ROFL

I also have to pick up my half a peck of ginger gold apples tomorrow to make applesauce for the winter. Ahh the art of canning. You notice not many people do it anymore? My mother never did it. It is just something I stumbled onto.

I am planning on making lil canned delights for my MHM kitchen.

Hey Char!! Wanna come over to my house today? I have to put up tomato sauce!! Come on...You know you wanna... ROFL

:o Thanks for the offer, Heidi, but after 2 dozen pints of tomatoes, a dozen of pasta sauce, a half doz each of of green tomato pickles, tomato-corn relish and green tomato relish, I do believe I'll take a raincheck! :lol:

Do you put green peppers in yours? My neighbor taught me how to make it. Dh LOVES it!

I use mom's recipe which has cabbage and red sweet peppers in it. She always uses the red for the color. We don't use a lot of relish, actually, but it looks soooo pretty in the jars and I hate to let those little green 'matos go to waste :lol: