Thousands of minis!

Deb

Ohhh now this really looks like another goldmine of usefull things. Will have to sit down and browse it thoroughly... Hmmm, :blink: might need to change the dinner plans to have soem take out instead :lol:

Hugs

Interesting! I just emailed them to ask if they'll be at the NAME show in KC the end of this month. The schedule on their website doesn't seem too up-to-date, but they're heading toward NY, and KC is in between Denver and NY, so I have hopes!

I haven't decided which thing I got was the coolest but I'm leaning towards the flyswatter.

Doesn't take much to make us mini-people happy does it? :blink:

I saw a beautiful cherub planter that will be perfect for my conservatory . . .

I thought ya'll would like that site. I'm not sure what's more impressive.........the selection of mini accessories or the excellent prices. It's not often you find a mini site where prices start at twenty five cents. I found a mini metronome that is just too cute for words. Did anyone look thru the ice cream store section? I've never wanted to make an ice cream shoppe, but that little milkshake machine may change my mind! I wouldn't be the first person to build a whole house around one little item. :blink:

Deb