Fabric swaps

WyckedWood

Just seeing if there is any interest here....when I buy fabric that is nicely mini scaled I use such a small amount of it, and usually if I use it in one house, I dont use it in another or I get bored with it. Im a quilter also and I looooove fabric. So I was thinking about doing a mini charm quilt (every block is a different fabric) and that got me to wondering if there would be any interest in doing a fabric swap? We could just do small swatches and keep it to what could fit in an envelpoe for the price of a stamp?

Let me know:-) My only issue is that it has to come from a smoke free home.

• Like 1

Funny, I've never quilted before -- love embroidery and cross stitch, but have found over the last couple of years I keep buying swatches of fabric with the idea of doing some mini quilting/upholstery. Count me in, smoke free here -- though I do have both dogs and cats here if allergies are an issue for anyone. Great idea! :thumbup:

Size wise, Im thinking swatches of fabric that could be used for pillows, dish towels, trim,curtains, other small projects, nothing as large as a quarter yard cut or anything, just some pieces that can be mailed in an envelope.

Well, great Ill check my email for addresses and send some fabric out:-) This will be fun:-)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have a link to your blog? I couldnt find it ,and none of your gallery pics are showing up for me either, even though I know you had posted some of the flower kits youre working on.

Joy, please feel free to email me if you would like to exchange any swatches, my email is in one of the messages above.

• 4 weeks later...

You cought me Im a sewer I have tons of fabric not all is doll house scale because I make real cloths ,plus I just gave a class on quilting to my students and we have bags of fabric. I would do a envelope trade