Help! I Need A Discontinued Windows!

madtex1967

I was collecting windows for a kit I want to start, and don't you know, the window has been discontinued! I need four more for the house, and so far, all attempts at locating them on-line has been futile. Anyone out there know of a source or might have them they would want to sell? I need the working window, the non-working is readily available. Thanks!

Classic by Handley House

CLA70122

Fancy WORKING Window

I hope you are able to find them, but if you can't..(worst case senario), because there are an even number missing; would it be possible to substitute those 4 for another style without them looking out of place? Still painted or stained all the same you might be ok.

For instance on my real house, there are varying sizes of windows and they are not all identical, but it doesn't look strange. They are all white framed, some have slats (lights) and others do not. Those with slats vs those without are dependent on location, like the face of the house has them and the rear and bays are just glass..

For one of my projects, I had windows that were non-working but I liked the style. I also had windows in a different style that were working windows, but I didn't really like the style. I took them apart and switched the parts around and came up with the working windows in the style I liked. Maybe you could bash some windows to come up with what you need.