Concerning trolls

CatColorado

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My woman is going to have big boobs and be proud of 'em! Thats why his arms are stretched out like that!

What time tomorrow?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now you've done it!

well I tried to get in for some witty comentary!

but I couldnt get past the opening page it kept looking like the forum was down. :)

I saw Cat but I couldnt come play!

I hope everyone will post a photo of their trolls.

nutti :lol:

Hey, things happen.  I still hope everyone will post their pictures.  Hopefully everyone had fun.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I had a ball Cat! Thank you so much for helping me to overcome my "clay" fear! I need to dress my "Stick Troll" as he is called, and take some pix of that. I will attempt to post pictures tonight, but truthfully it may well be tomorrow as work is now eating every spare moment of time that I have ...

Sorry about my slow response. My Computer died then the forum took a nap :lol: . I did bake the head and added the pipe cleaner. but I did get side tracked and did not finish him. I will try to do so today!!

Thank you so much for this Ruby! You have showed me I can create things with polymer clay!!

I have edited this page to add my troll head

post-4-1134595149_thumb.jpg

Edited by My Mini Shop

Yeah, the forum crashed on me last night when I tried to check in about 8pm. I still have some finishing work to do on my trolls as well. I always steered away from clay because I didn't think I could keep it clean (I have cats), but I was surprised at how clean/furless the clay stayed.

It was far from professional, but this was my first time trying to lead a project online. Maybe I should write things out ahead of time so I don't forget things :)

I'm glad it was fun and I hope everyone will either post or give a link to their pictures. I'd really like to have a troll gallery and give credit to everyone who participated. Maybe we should have a troll beauty contest :lol: B)

By the way Tracy, is your computer all fixed?

I went back and added pictures to my posts everybody, so now you have to go back and find them, LOL!

I know it's not much, but I'm kinda proud of myself, considering the fact that clay terrifies me, he's not too bad!