new workspace

captnjohnny

well after a 1 night of building at the dinning room table i decided this is not going to fly. so i decided to find a new place build . and i decided to finaly concrete my back room in my basement of 9 x 11 .(my first attempt at concrete and by my self)after that i cut out 2ft wide shelves 2 high all the way around the room and piled the junk in there.now the hard part ,i tore out my 13 x 17 ho train layout from the basement front room and boxed up all my HO jems and built 2 8 x 3 workbenches and 1 4 x 7 well any way now i have a great room for building doll houses and will be resuming work on my beacon hill very soon. I i think this will be a great place to build now especially with all the florecent lighting left over from my train layout, 10 all together. i didnt think id go to such extremes for a place to work but there is a ton of room down here now and plenty of bench work space heres some pics.and wish me luck ill need it post-836-1157307865_thumb.jpgpost-836-1157307865_thumb.jpgpost-836-1157307885_thumb.jpgpost-836-1157307901_thumb.jpg

Only one night? Geez. It took us 4 years of building on the dining room table for me to decide that I wanted my dining room back, LOL!

Great workspace! Sorry you had to take down your trains though ...

Johnny

Wow I'm so jealous - I'm still working on the kitchen table :blink: Seriously - that is One Awesome work space - Now I know what I want my dream work room to look like! I wonder if there's room in my garage for a set up like that and my truck.

-David :D

ooo so lucky to have a nice basement!

we have 3 out buildings and I have been promised the one closest to the house as a dollhouse shop

but it has to wait till the town spring clean pick up in may

thats when once again we will haul all of the I cant get rid of this crap yet to the sidewalk and than I will get a new work area!

yours looks so roomy and lots of storage and table space

kewl!

nutti :blink: