Hurray! Started working on my "Gull Cottage" again..FINALLY!

what2craftnow

Thanks all. I've been experimenting with chalk shading with Q-tips, cotton, etc. The green has to go ( in my opinion). While a verdigris roof might be nice, it just doesn't seem to suit this project. I'm leaning more towards black with a weathered look to it, but who knows...chalks are made for blending, so I may end up with a kaleidiscope (sp?) of colors..lol. I've changed my mind more times on this little project more times than I care to think about, and will undoubtedly change it at least a hundred times more before it is all said and done. :sleep:

Ok, back to work. Thanks again for the input...much appreciated. Mini on ya'll. :D

• 1 month later...

post-2296-0-77912500-1332458566_thumb.jpThought I'd ressurrect the original post to show pics of my Mrs. Muir doll. Isn't she fabulous???? I'm so over the moon about her, I could just cry!!

While I do not have her in hand as of yet, Maria sent me pics of her today. Am definitely happy-dancing here.... :D:banana: Hopefully she and the Captain will be on their way over the big pond next week to me. YEA!!!!!