instructions & windows for Bellingham Farm House

cathy1313

My daughter-in-law gave me her incomplete dollhouse. The instructions are missing and she had put the film for the windows in the book both are missing. Is there any way to get a copy of the instructions?

Cathy, KathieB and her DH also live in NO part time (had to move away after Katrina). One of the reasons we settled on moving to SW AL was to be 200 miles closer to Matt & the Bennetts! Maybe next time we get over that way we can all get together and play dollhouses!

Sounds great! One of our sons lives near Huntsville.The other son lives In Houston TX but is moving to Conroe. How would I find out if there are stores in either of these areas that sell dollhouses or supplies? We will also be travling through Birmingham.

Cathy

You can go online to look; use Google for a dh store locator (they may be dud sites, BTW; no one seems to update anything, so call ahead). When we first came over to Baldwin County, AL, on vacation there was a dh store in Foley that I got a scale doll template and a couple of other small tools. This was more than ten years ago, and the second time we came back it was closed, no one there; and the next time it was GONE!

I was in Houston a few weeks ago, and did a Google search and found a few. The one we ended up going to was called The Vintage Dollhouse. She is in the process, though, of getting rid of most of her dollhouse stuff, and just selling more kid-like stuff like Melissa and Doug. But, that means that most of the furniture was 40% off. :)

She also had some supplies. You have to ask her to see the wallpaper, she has it in a book behind the counter. But she had a lot that I had never seen before.

There is a Hobby Lobby in Conroe or nearby. I see it from the highway when I drive to Tomball. The windows are standard Duracraft windows that can be bought on ebay. I bought new windows from my DH as I didn't want to have to build all those pieces.

• 2 months later...

Bellingham instructions are posted in the dhbuilder.com website... scroll down a bit for the link to the "instructions" page

Edited by doc