Sqatters in my Jefferson

IrishMist

now those are my kind of squatters!

so precious are those babies!

and yes cats do like dollhouses! ask anyone who owns cats...they will tell you!

I have some of the sweetest photos of my last cat in my Granville going in and out the doors and windows

too funny

nutti :lol:

Cats are drawn to dollhouses like bees to honey. Half of the work I had to do on my garfield was because of my cats that lived at my dad's. They really liked chewing on the porch posts and railings :lol: . I think they like them so much because of the small spaces give them a sense of security. Even though they mess everything up, they are the cutest little squatters any house could have :) .

OMG! I want one!!!

So cute. and yes cats love dhs. One of mine ripped the wallpaper on the orchid I am working on and I had to do some expert concealing to hide the damage!

Your Siamese kitten is adorable! That is a fantastic picture!

Oh boy is this something I can relate to! I have three cats, all of whom I've had since they were kittens. They seem to adore every kind of craft project, you should see how excited they get when DH gets out his toolbox!

Here is Lucy inspecting my Glencroft:

img_2575.jpg

heheheeheheeheeeee Oh, the kitties are just too cute! And that look on his face tells you that he doesn't feel like he's a squatter at all..............obviously the house is just his size and therefore it belongs to him. Silly woman. If the kitten fits, it's his house. And it's terribly inconsiderate of you to keep rearranging things and forcing him to redecorate every night. Humans can just be so frustrating. :lol:

Deb

Thanks for sharing the stories and the picture of Lucy in the Glencroft is great!

I'm really glad I took that picture last night because I just sold the one whose bottom you see in the top picture. Leaves one little girl (the one whose face you see) to go!

Carol

Cats/kittens and dollhouses just seem to go together.

-Susanne

Napoleon must be the exception that proves the rule. (But then again, he's weird in ways that go beyond even the strangest cat standards) He hates the houses and won't go near them. He doesn't even like to come in the studio while I'm working and will sit at the door and yell at me to get out of there and pay attention to the cat. I think it's probably because he doesn't like the smell of paint and varnish, but with Napoleon it's hard to say. The houses are bigger than he is and he might consider them to be predators. He also thinks that the bookcase eats cats and he lives in fear of the kitchen table. And he's afraid of heights and is claustraphobic. I've thought about putting him in kitty therapy but he's afraid of going outside too.

Deb

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....This is just too funny...Your pics could pass as movie posters for one of those cheesy old horror flicks...The Invasion of the Giant Cats!! No Home is safe...Ha ha ha ha!