Millionaire's Row

Brezavaqt

While surfing the internet one day, I came across a few pictures of someone's amazing dollhouse collection, entitled "Millionaire's Row." Has anyone else seen this? I can't seem to find it again and was hoping to model my mini mansions after this brilliant idea. So, if you've seen it and know where the website is, could you please email me?

Greatly appreciated.

Sabrina

Thanks Janet & Holly...but this isn't it. This was actually someone's personal collection. It was in the basement of her home and she had each house set with a little street to it and everything. It was amazing. I'm really upset that I didn't bookmark it. I've been googling "millionaire's row" and everything else, all to no avail. I'm just hoping somewhere here will recognize it (or perhaps it's their collection) and will be able to send me a pic or point me back in the right direction.

Still searching...

Hi Brae-

That was the first thing I did. Then, I realized that my history is pretty much gone because I caught a virus on my computer and had to have it all reconfigured. I was thinking about calling my computer guy on tomorrow and asking him about possibly retrieving my history because he restored a lot of files and placed them in a folder on my computer. (That's real pressed. LOL.) I'm just determined to find it.

Bre

If it was recent and you haven't cleared out your computer's history, did you try looking back through that? I sometimes find things I stumbled on that way.

Valerie!!!!!! Yes, I believe that's it!! :banana:

Now, does anyone have a copy of the 2008 (Sept) issue of Miniature Collector? Please let me know if you see what I'm talking about (meanwhile, I attempt to acquire my own)!!

Bre

I have never seen Lori Aliano's collection on the web - does not mean it is not out there though. The September 2008 issue of Miniature Collector has pics of several of her houses.

Here is a link to a previous thread: http://www.greenleaf...showtopic=16106

Valerie

Also, According to the magazine website:

Miniature Collector Magazine Index 2007

Aliano, Lori, "Lori's Not-So-Little Town," p. 14-19, Feb

I hope someone can find pictures of her houses -- they sound absolutely fab!

B)

It sounds like she has a lot of houses, so I am wondering what scale she works with if they all fit in her basement. But when I accessed the previous link about the article, someone said that Lori's family owns a shopping center, and she devoted the whole downstairs to her miniatures, so that would give her much more room. What city and state is she located in, because I would love to see this if she opens it to the public.

I just wanted you all to know that you are the BEST folks I've ever "met." So much wisdom, knowledge, and helpfulness!!

I already had the September 2008 issue and just ordered the February 2007 issue of Miniature Collector!!

I just love this forum and EVERYONE on it!!

Thanks...

• 2 weeks later...

Kabrina & Judith...I am so happy to report I have obtained both magazines and they have fabulous coverage of Mrs. Aliano's dollhouse collection!! I found exactly what I was looking for!! Thanks to everyone who helped me!!!