Dollhouse on Ebay

PenelopeParrot

Oh coolio penelope!!

That is the house we have been all drooling over!

Now we can really get a look at it!

Okay where is the pool!

Edit: If anyone knows HOW she painted the floors, like how do you keep it staying that nice. Poly it? Do you think she painted on wood or do you think it is stone floors. Cause I am loving the crest on the floor.

I was about to turn off the puter and then I started looking!

;) Hard to believe that it is a dollhouse, looks so real.

One of that last pics has a doll sitting in an ez chair. For a split second I could swear that wasnt the dh, but a real room with lady sitting in it.

I am definitely stealing ideas!

Have you seen the kitchen units??? ;) Absolutely stunning, I wonder where she got them from? What a gorgeous interior. Is the exterior finished? Somehow the windows don't look completed. Anyhow it still is a real masterpeice. :p I am still browsing the pics.

Thanks for sharing.

In a perfect world I hope that the woman the lovingly made the house found out about it being sold and bought it back!

That would be just for this beauty.

Oh, my! I'm breathless just looking at the pictures! Just imagine the complexity of designing such a building, and then pulling it off with such craftsmanship. I want to be like that person when I grow up!

... I want to be like that person when I grow up!

You and me both! But what a great thing the internet is that we all got to see it and be inspired. Every time I look at that house I'm totally awed.

-David