work areas

nuttiwebgal

When I'm in the end stages of a house, the floor can barely be seen. ;) I get into that "almost finished" zone and things get tossed on the floor or flipped over my shoulder coz I'm too into the building to bother with putting things away.

Deb

<_< Isn't amazing how quickly the work room gets messy??? Seems like I am always "cleaning up" and before you know it......stuff is everywhere!

I try to keep it clean in here as everyone who comes to my house can come in here and view my MESS

and there is the Pixinator to think of. she loves to come in here to look on my computer because my screensaver is a slideshow of our family and friends.

but of course she doesnt limit herself to the computer.

I also make the biggest mess when I am finishing a project. you should have seen this place at Halloween and Christmas last yr! :lol:

and really have to clean before starting a new one!

love everyones photos and descriptions of their work areas!

and I have to agree that Debs is much to clean....but with her new buisness I bet it wont be long before she fills it up and poor Bruce's work room is taken over for supplies! :o

nutti :blink:

If I took a picture of my work area now it would decive you because it has to be neat cause we are selling our condo (I clean it now :lol: ) My work area used to be the joke of the house because it was always a mess but, I can only find my stuff when it is in it's messy state.

Hubby don't understand that or why and how I can find stuff like that. I think it is because he is afraid of my mess so my stuff don't come up missing cause someone has taken it :blink:

One of these days when i get it cleaned up and organized i'll show pic's of my work area. I need some drawers for putting stuff in...i'm kind of unorganized and always know where a tool etc... is until i need to use it, then i can't find it for the life of me...for example i needed a pair of scissors a couple of days ago and can't find them....all 4 pairs that i have for crafts....yep, they are all missing. acckkk! i have some of the 3 drawer storage bins for my scrapbook stuff and i think they would work out well for the miniatures building supplies if i will just go out and buy a couple! My mini furniture etc... is over running the family room as well so i need to box up all the stuff i won't be using for some time and put it back downstairs in the basement. There is just so much clutter in the room you can barely walk now and it makes working on my houses tedious and unorganized. So....no pic's for now! lol...

a secret I can tell you about keeping your work area clean and your do dads better organised is have it all out in a common room. I know it all looks in disaray but it is WAY better than when I had a room with a door

that could be closed. :o

so dont feel bad...lol...I actually straightend my mess before the photos.

nutti :lol: