The best idea for a Fairfield bashing...

minifan

I found the coolest blog on a Fairfield tonight...I don't want to post her pictures because I haven't contacted her yet for permission...but

She bashed the porch post pieces into a conservatory for the back side of the house!!! IT'S GORGEOUS!!! She added some of that laser cut trim to the roof area...OMG...it's gorgeous!!!

PM me if you would like the link!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I am literally blushing pink - thank you! It's so nice that people are interested in what I'm doing, and so supportive. I haven't been on here for a little while so I've only just seen this thread. I've made my husband read it so that he can see that it is worthwhile doing without the dining table for a few months weeks. :)

I am literally blushing pink - thank you! It's so nice that people are interested in what I'm doing, and so supportive. I haven't been on here for a little while so I've only just seen this thread. I've made my husband read it so that he can see that it is worthwhile doing without the dining table for a few months weeks. :)

OH YOU HAVE INSPIRED SOOO MUCH FOR ME!!!

I NEVER knew about the Lydia Pickett until I saw your blog...and the funny thing is that I read your thread on it, looked at it, and then found these images in a random online GOOGLE search!!!

I just wish that Lydia Picketts kitchen came in half scale size...I'D BE ALL OVER THAT!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I know, I was a bit gutted when I found out that LP weren't going to do 1/24th scale for all the kits. However, Judith of In Some Small Way here in the UK has stepped into the breach and produced some substitute kits. There is a kitchen substitute kit on her website, which I have bought but haven't built yet. Can't get the link to work, but the website is at http://www.insomesmallway.co.uk/

The kit is under the LP 1/4 and 1/2 scale kits link.

kind regards,

Sharon