hobby lobby

So they are- that's a bit out of the norm; it usually seems to be twice a year, once in June and once in Nov time-frame... Well I spent pretty well back in June so I guess I have to wait a couple months...! Thanks for the heads-up though.

Thanks for the heads-up! I think I pretty much have one of everything they have there, but I usually can come up with something to buy. And now that the new school year has started, I have been assigned to different schools, and one of them is right behind Hobby Lobby! Lunch break! (I'm sure my co-worker Jeff will love spending his lunch at HL looking at dollhouse stuff, don't you? :) )

Really? My email coupon was for only 25% off...

Holly, it's the weekly ad that says 50% off all dollhouse miniatures, furniture, and accessories. It doesn't say houses! :)

(Edited to say: I'm so sorry. I was abducted by aliens yesterday, and someone was writing on the forum using my name. :D I do not know why I couldn't see EMAIL coupon. DUH. Plus, the angry face was about the houses not being one-half off. Okay, that's my story and I'm sticking with it.)

It does appear that the weekly coupon that Holly and Dorothy were discussing is only 25% this week, off any one item. Sometimes it is 40% though, it seems to be alternating weeks.

Michaels still has a 40% coupon this week though. :)

I just now realized that, Bluebear. Please see edit above. I think I'll take the day off and let my brain recharged. :welcome:

Yea you, Beverly! Ours opened about 10 months ago, just 10 minutes away, and although I don't go very often, it's nice that I don't have to drive 45 minutes anymore if I need something from there. Hopefully you'll still be able to take advantage of the sale since it goes till Saturday. :welcome:

post-3413-1282599665.jpg

I've bought four houses with this sale. The first time I didn't even realize it didn't say dollhouses until I was home and noticed it. The next time I had a 40% off coupon and the cashier said houses were accessories and gave me 50% off. I wasn't going to argue.

I think it varies store-to-store, and even cashier-to-cashier in some places. Lucky for me none of those houses are on my want list for now, so I don't have to worry with it. Great for those that it works for! I do wish they would get their system automated so it was the same across the board.

I went today for a few minutes, and got a few odds and ends. Door knobs, wainscotting, shingles, and wire. That was enough to make me happy, since I have missed the last couple of sales because there hasn't really been anything I needed.