been gone...and need help with a ???

Quirky

Hey all...I have been gone for a LONG time!!! SICK SICK SICK and more SICK...and would you believe I'm STILL fighting it :o:( I went back to the doctor today and they have now given me 5 MORE meds to take...THIS SUCKS...I have been spending a lot of time just sitting in bed reading and I was writing because I've run out of reading material B):( I have a subscription to Miniature Collector and was wondering if anyone knows when they typically send the issues...should I already have June's???? Please help me...I'm desperate :lol:

Kristen, I can't help with the delivery time of your magazine, but I can say I'm sorry to hear you've been so sick. I hope you get to feeling better real soon.

OMG, Kirsten, here I thought you were so busy selling from your new website you just didn't have time to come out & play with us! I got the July issue of MC today ar Border's, for the second hald of the library roombox project they started in June. Last month was cutting list & diagrams for bookcases, this month is the window.

I haven't gotten my July DHM or AM yet.

Sorry to hear you are not well Kristen, but I would assume that if you have not recieved your "June" issue of Miniature Collectors that it is lost or not sent. Usually most magazine subscriptions arrive about 1-2 weeks prior to their month... so you should have recieved your June issue sometime in May.

I would contact them and see what has happened. I have just recieved my DH Mag for July so you should be getting your Miniature Collector for July soon as well.

thank you all!!! I will def. check with them...unfortunatly no it hasn't been because of the new store...i've been so sick it isn't even up yet :lol::( I haven't done much in the way of dollhouse or sculpting :) SUCKS!!! But will be soon...I just had an idea the other day and I wanna try it out...gonna be a fantasy figures..a Dragorse....(I know...wierd name :) ) Part horse part dragon...when I get the poor thing done I'll get some pics up :D I'm dying to get back into sculpting!!!! Thanks for the well wishes and take care...off to take more meds :(