Tennyson Artply

Lisa_F

Was wandering around Ebay looking at the dollhouses that are available (been keeping an eye out for a couple different houses I'd like to have) and came across an Artply Tennyson that was nearing the end of it's auction. So of course I just *had* to bid on it :) It's such a pretty house & it's one I wanted for my collection.

I won the auction! That suprised me - it's the first dollhouse auction I've actually won! I got it for $31. Is that a good price for this house?

Can anyone tell me the size of this house when it's assembled? The description of the house I got, the seller didn't know the completed size for the house because the assembled size info was worn on the box. Can't be real big though, I would imagine, because the shipping was pretty cheap.

Thanks,

Lisa

Lisa, I love my Tennyson, its 32H x 24W x 17D.

You can see mine in my webshots and I think Linda's (LPCULLEN) is in her gallery. She did a great job on hers. I kept looking at her's while I was building mene.

Thanks everyone :)

Lisa, I love my Tennyson, its 32H x 24W x 17D.

You can see mine in my webshots and I think Linda's (LPCULLEN) is in her gallery. She did a great job on hers. I kept looking at her's while I was building mene.

I love your house! I had stumbled across it while browsing through dollhouses on webshots awhile back - and it's one of the houses that motivated me to want one of my own :lol: I did a search of the gallery here for pictures of any tennysons and I don't know if I wasn't searching right, but I didn't find any :)

Mine's not built yet and not waiting very patiently either.

That is too funny!!! How many are standing in line ahead of this one?

I'm working on the San Franciscan for my niece right now and after it's completed I need to build the front-opening shop for my mom. After that I'm gonna have to decide which one to start working on for myself! Until last night I kinda figured that the front-opening montgomery was screaming the loudest at me for some attention - but I don't know now... That Tennyson looks like it will be quite bossy and not very good at waiting it's turn!

Lisa, I did mine as a floal and gift shop. I need to take more pictures and post them now that I have the shop part done. I still need to make the sign to hang over the door. I'm glad you like my house.

Linda, where's the pictures of your Tennyson?

terri

guilty as charged :D truth is, when I stumbled across this house with only 6 minutes of the auction left - and put my bid in, I thought for sure that someone else would outbid me at the last minute. That's usually what happens. My credit card would die an agonizing death if I won even half the stuff I bid on :lol:

Keep your eyes on the look out for another one - I've seen these come up with some regularity.

Now if I could just win a Willowcrest.....