JUNE KIDS SWAP SIGN UP

Peggi

We are so glad so many have shown an interest and know the kids have been getting ready. So parents and/or grandparents now is the time to sign your child up for the first kids swap. The theme is accessories.

To sign your child up, the rules are little different. First we will need the members name, child's name and child's age. Your child can participate even if you don't participate in the adult swap, and you can sign up more than one child.

Deadline for registering will be June 8

Deadline for withdrawal will be June 18

Ship out date by June 28

Please feel free to pm me with any questions and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peggi

I really want this to be fun for the kids and don't want them to feel like it is work. So, unless they just want to, they don't need to make one for the hub. I hope that helps take a little pressure off.

member name - dollshousegirl

child name - Sara age 12

could someone let me know how this would work for us (i am in the UK)

Sally: The swaps work the same. The mailings to the hub and back to you may take longer. In the past, I think some people have mailed their packages to the hub before the mail out date in order for it to get to the hub about the same time as everyone else's. (Linda, jump in here and correct me if I'm wrong) This is mainly due to the fact that the swaps can't be mailed back to the participants until all the packages from the one's who signed up has been received.

I hope this helps, if this doesn't answer you questions, you may pm me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Hi, I made the mistake of telling my grandaughter about the kids' Mini Swap .... ;) .... soooooo ....

Sign her up ....

Member name: doetexas

Kid's name: Sam age 12

(her name is Samantha, but she prefers Sam)

well our supplies came in on monday and we are about halfway done. why is it when Im helping her I can get right on it....instead of waiting till 2 or 3 days before mailing :blink:

and noooo I havent started my own...I was gonna make for the adults what she is making for the kids but

tooo many kids signed up not leaving enough junk for the adults!

do I have an alternative idea?

yes I have 2 but havent yet made a prototype. can anyone tell me...WHY do I do this to myself?

nutti :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Me too Susanne!

Well, I have kids, just not young ones. However, I'm hoping this tradition continues and when I do have grandchildren, I can get them into the kid's swaps!

well she finished the swaps tonight

one of her friends was here and we all sat down and did them together!

tomorrow the four of us are going to Hobby Lobby.

Granny gonna see me in action...oh my she will say I have been spending too much money...just coz it wont be a piece of antique glass.

going to get some clay and some fuzzy posters, some miniature supplies

it will be fun!

nutti :D

Thought I just post a reminder that the shipout date is this Wednesday, June 28. I've received Victoria & Alex's (Shakyshaky). From the posts here and pms, I think Catriona (Nutti), Mack (hydroped), Rachel & Sarah (MyMiniShop) are all near completion or in the mail.

If I could get a status report from everyone else, so we can judge how close we are to making the deadline, it would be appreciated. .

Also, did everyone get my pm with my address? If not please let me know and I will resend it.

Thanks