Tulip Cottage

Canadanna

Hi all -

I had someone email me to sell me a dollhouse kit - here's the specs.

"...I have a "build by number" playhouse kit..... The kit is from "Bettys Wooden Miniatures" and is the "Tulip Cottage" design. Includes all parts, laser -cut trim, windowed door, laser-cut tulip shutters, 350 tapered wooden roofing shingles, etc. One side wall is removable. Overall completed size is 7 5/8" W x 9 5/8 " L x 9" T plus chimney. Paint and glue are not included. Gift giver left price tag on... was 139.99. I guess miniatures are not cheap! Would love to sell to someone who appreciates the craft for $40.00."

What do you think? Anyone heard of this brand before? I have no pics at this time. doesn't sound like the michaels houses but sounds like something in 1/2 scale. Any thoughts??

Thanks. :)

Jen

The only Tulip Cottage dollhouse I can find online is a 3D 127 peice foam puzzle house. It's probably not the right one. Googling the name of the maker just brings me to wedding dresses for dolls, but that means the maker still exists. I still think you should ask to see it before you make a final decision. It's only "big" if it's 1/4 scale.

Thanks folks!! I had googled a bit and didn't find anything conclusive about an actual dollhouse, so yes I will be contacting for more info.

140 bucks sounds HIGh for a 'build by number' type item.

I will let yall know how it goes. THANKS A BUNCH!