Phantom of the Opera

nuttiwebgal

Well, I was hoping she would put bigger pictures in so we could see the details :D I did not get to see it very well at the show. Her table was always busy because her work was AWESOME!!

I promised my youngest daughter that we would make one roombox with phanthom of the opera because she is absolutely in LOVE with the musical !

:lol:

Well, I was hoping she would put bigger pictures in so we could see the details :D I did not get to see it very well at the show. Her table was always busy because her work was AWESOME!!

I promised my youngest daughter that we would make one roombox with phanthom of the opera because she is absolutely in LOVE with the musical !

;)

I was hoping she would put bigger pictures in so we could see the details

I wish Mary Kaliski would get in there with her camera and do a close-up spread, I'd certainly buy a copy of MC for it if she did <_<

I wish Mary Kaliski would get in there with her camera and do a close-up spread, I'd certainly buy a copy of MC for it if she did

Ditto on that for me. I don't often buy MC - but when they have a good issue it's an Awesome issue - and this would sure qualify for me! Wow what a great box. I wish there were more photos - I'm left wondering were they 2 seperate boxes or was it all one Phantom building? I'm thinking 2 seperate boxes because of what looks like the top of the cave room. I'm going to have to show my nephew this - he's a big fan of Phantom of the Opera.

Thanks for the link!! <_<

-David

David....it was actually 4 huge roomboxes

the lounge(top) boat scene(bottom)

the bedroom(top) the organ room(bottom)

it was soo impressive in person!

absolutly breathtaking

nutti <_<