unidentified house

nuttiwebgal

a duracraft? Ive asked her to take a few more photos

did duracraft make house without the lovely slide-in wall trim?

it looks big...and I also thought a farmhouse

nutti :lol:

Nope sorry it's not a duracraft farmhouse 500 Just found a picture of it in my old catalog. It still looks to be a duracraft to me though because of the foundation. It looks like there masonry stuff and not the kind you get from dee's delights.

I thought it was this house:

post-4-1147319713_thumb.jpg

More pictures would help. Need to see the other front side :lol:

The foundation says Dura-Craft to me, too, but I've only built the kits with the siding milled into the wood, and this appears to be added separately, perhaps a very early kit?

What's up with all of these houses without a roof on them? This is how Sarahs house look (She rips the roof off so her Barbies can fit in them :p Crazy isn't it? She does this even though I have given her the mini kingdom barbie dolls. <_<

Ohh Beautiful house! Definitely want to see the other side thought. Pictures! Pictures! <_< - I can see something else back there but it almost looks too small to be a room from this angle.. but prety big for a fireplace- maybe it's a nook?

:p - David

it is the Bellingham

I got more photos today....she got it as is for 20$

she will be so Happy to know what it is.

thanks all! I knew one of you would figure it out!

nutti <_<

this is another photo she sent me ...nothing of the inside

and no parts came with it.

quite the Challenge!

nutti <_<

Yea but just look at the potential!! Another thing I find sort of liberating about getting houses in that kind of condition is that no matter what you do - it can only get better :lol: And you can really be free about changing things around, adding another story if you want, changing the roofline, etc. When I get one with all the parts there I feel sort of tied to the design, and bound by the photo of what it's supposed to look like. It can make it more difficult to break away and really have a good bash at it :p Looks like a really fun project. Hope your friend will keep us posted on how it goes :)

-David

When I get one with all the parts there I feel sort of tied to the design, and bound by the photo of what it's supposed to look like. It can make it more difficult to break away and really have a good bash at it

Look at what we all did to the Coventry & "think outside the box", David. I started out in the box, too <_<

No parts came with it! Sheesh do they think she is a miracal worker? Well she can try asking Charles at dollhouse properties. Also it seems like he had an auction where you could buy missing parts to any of the houses. His ebay username is estatesinminiature

You might want to refer her over there.

David, you GOTTA try thinking outside of the box!! Once you try it you'll be hooked. None of your houses will look like t he box again! I am at the point now that I see a kit and I start visualizing how I think I want mine to look. I don't even look at the picture on the box while I build.

<_<

I can't say that for the Lily though :p