Finished at Last

drobhe

I just completed my first dollhouse. It is a present for my niece. The Victoria's Cottage. When I started I never dreamed it would take me about six months to complete. It's still at my house sitting in a place of honor in the Living Room. When the weather breaks, I'll take it over to her house (That's my excuse for keeping it around a little longer. It's been too cold or too snowy or two icy.) She drops by to vist weekly and has asked me will she have it at home by the time she's 12. I gave her a hug and told her "of course" (she's 7 now). But you get the idea.

It's going to be hard parting with my first project so I've started two small projects to fill the space - a modern room box and the Primrose. I'm already jotting ideas in my notebook for my next big project.

Dee

Congratulations on your first house. Do you have pictures? I hope to work on a tiffani with my granddaughter this week. She is taking shop this year and they have been making mini items before they get to the big stuff. Will see how she does, she's usually a little slap happy.

Julie

:wave: lol gina. But kidding aside, we live for pictures here, like non mini people need oxygen, please post pictures when you can, its getting stuffy in here. . . :wave: