The Primrose

Josi

I just posted pictures in the forum of my latest project, the Primrose. Although it is not complete, you can see where I am going with it. I have so many ideas, and a limited budget! Take a look...

I really like the colors you have picked!

your chair is so nice!

I am a little intimidated to try to make furniture not from a kit!

you are doing a wonderful job!

more soon please!

nutti :angry:

I added more pics of the beach cottage (in the gallery) with my palm tree. I made the awnings yesterday but haven't decided whether I should paint them or leave them natural. The supports are bamboo skewers. I also made the pier pilings for the front of the tray by cutting a dowel into 1", 1 1/2" and 2" pieces. But I think I am unreasonably proud of my palm tree.

This house, though small, has been a creative burst for me. It has also given me confidence in my creative ablility.

But I think I am unreasonably proud of my palm tree.

If you're talking about the palm tree in your Primrose picture your pride is not at all unreasonable, but very justifiable! I kept looking for coconut sprouts or "boats" and the HUGE palmetto bugs that love to drop out of palmtrees onto unsuspecting people standing underneath <_<