I am desperate for the instructions for building the Bellingham

I purchased the BL455 Bellingham Farm house when my grandaughter was born. She is now going on six and I felt she was "ready" to enjoy playing with the house and opened the box to find....NO INSTRUCTIONS. I have spent the last two months trying to obtain the instructions.....from the place where I bought it, from Dura-craft, from people who have already built it etc. Even paid for plans from some guy on ebay who never sent the plans, never refunded my money and on and on.

I would greatly appreciate getting them any way I can...email, snail mail. Would pay to have them reproduced, if you wanted to keep them. I have spent the last two weeks, trying to "chinese jigsaw puzzle" together with no hope of actually accomplishing it.

Please, please, would anyone consider sharing their copy of the instructions. I am a 56 year old, disabled grandmother who desperately wants to leave her grand daughter a little piece of happiness in the form of a doll house she can pass on to her children.

Blessings in the light,

Donella Lyonesse

Hello and welcome to the forum Linda....... I do not have the instructions you desire, but I know there are people on here who have built your dollhouse and I'm sure someone will come forth and answer you fervent plea........

Again Hello and welcome!

I'm sorry, I don't have any instructions to offer you...but I think I can assure you that, if anyone here DOES have them, they'll be on their way to you, in a format you can use, to build your "dream house". The folks here are really helpful and eager to encourage new builders. I'm responding to your message mainly so that it keeps up there on teh first page, where someone will see it. Good luck!

Welcome, Linda, you might also introduce yourself over in the Newcomers' Forum and drop a hint while you're at it that you're seeking the Bellingham instructions. We'd also like to see pictures as you build it.

Welcome home, Ann. I want to hear all about your cruise & the workshops you took!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes, and also the encouraging words on finding the instructions. No, I haven't found them yet, so would appreciate any help.

Since zipping off the request for help on the instructions, I have been perusing this site and all the wonderful links, tutorials, etc. and I am just amazed and astounded! The tutorials are absolutely wonderful....very informative and concise in instructions.

All of the houses, furniture and accessories that you all have built are just amazing. I hope to someday have Cassidy's house be nearly as beautiful as all of these!

Again, thanks for the welcome and encouragement. You can bet I will be visiting this site everyday and look forward to learning and sharing with all of you.

Many hugs to you all

Donella

I found them! However I could not get them out of the box! Dont worry I will I just have other kits stacked on top of this one so I will have to move them off to get them out. I have to get my daughter ready for bed and into it which is an ordeal so if you dont mind I will send them on MOnday! And welcome to the community!!

Oh, bless you!!! Thank you so much for looking to see that you had the instructions and will email them to me tomorrow. Lordy don't I just understand the trials and tribulations of trying to get our young'uns to bed! LOL, this week I had four of them here, my two grandchildren and two of their friends (were off school for fall break) and I was pullin my hair out trying to get them into bed with no school all week!!! I don't remember getting away with having so many excuses for why I was still awake....but then my memory just isn't what it used to be....rofl.

Again, thank you so much for your trouble on our behalf. I so look forward to getting it started....and of course, getting it done.

Bright blessings,

Donella

• 3 years later...

Marie,

The last post to this was in 2008, so it's hard to tell if these are still floating around...but you can order them on Ebay from this seller...they usually have all kinds of instructions from Dura-Craft. Here is the link.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dura-Craft-BELLINGHAM-BL-455-Dollhouse-Instructions-/190649483281?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c63984011

Good Luck with your house!!! :)