GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Sarah91

Ok since you all said you like dollhousesandmore.com, I will be ordering the doll wig from them. I haven't yet ordered it but I trust you all! However, the other company (the one I got the heidi ott man from) who will still remain unnamed is driving me crazy. After all the waiting, I got a box from them today. I opened it and... IT IS NOT THE DOLL I ORDERED. Grrrrrr!!!! So my mom disputed it on her credit card although we had already been charged half. We also emailed them and said we would return it only if the other doll could be sent out quickly (as in not in 2 months) and if not, we will send it back only if we will be completely reimbursed. Then I will just order it elsewhere. But I was so disapointed. I was so excited as I opened the box and then realized it isn't what I ordered. Well, no matter how this ends up, I will NOT be using that company again. But at least now I can get that wig before the man comes to see his (currently) bald wife! :lol:

Another point about Heidi Ott dolls, is that the company updates/changes the look of their dolls occasionally. It is usually the same doll, but with a different hairstyle and the same (or just slightly different) dress/outfit. It happened to me a few years back when I started to collect these dolls. I'd get a different one than the photo from the website. The British company that I had been buying from was very good and explained to me that they'd received new shipment and that the id numbers were the same. The seller hadn't realized that the new stock came with different hairstyles, and hadn't changed their picture on their website. However, they ordered the "older" stock for me directly from Heidi Ott as those dolls had the hairstyle that I preferred.

Most sellers are really really great to deal with. They are constantly receiving new stock and re-stocking old items. To me, as long as they will help me to get the product that I want, they're okay in my books.

Hope everything turns out okay for you.

-Susanne

Missymew, you may be onto something. The reason I chose to buy it from that company was because it seemed to be the only place to get it. If I post a picture of it here, I hope someone can tell me if they still make it and/or if they know where I could get it if it still is.

open reply. At the bottom of the reply box you will see an empty box and a browse button.. push that button and then pick the picture you want to post. When you pick the picture push the upload button (in green along side the browse button.) That's all there is to it.

Here's another way. Click on "Add Reply." Then type whatever you want to say and put the cursor where you want the picture to appear.

Then look below this white block where you're typing. You'll see a green "Upload" button on the right. Just to the left of the green button is a "Browse..." button. Click on the "Browse..." button. It will open up the contents of your computer. Find the picture you want to insert, click on the picture, then click "Open." Then click the green "Upload" button & it will put the picture right in your message.