hi

luvmypoodle

I really like the lavender one, the next one seems a little strong and would depend on rest of accesories, and the last one is very delicate. Would be very nice in a young ladies bedroom or nursary. Just my opinion.

I have the lavender paper myself, and although it is beautiful, unfortunately it's too big for any miniature project that I will use. I hope to do a diorama (spelling) for a barbie one of these days and willuse it for that. I agree, its' too much for the size of the room! :D Margarita

The first pattern does appear to large for the room.  Could you possibly cut the stripe with the floral design out and use it as a border? :D

The other two look nice. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ya beat me too it. Though I hadn't thought about a border. For scale you could measure the stripes, then just translate the inch measurement into feet. The stripes on the first piece look they might be 18 inches on a real wall, too big.

I agree that the first one is too big. The second one, IMHO, is too busy. But, if you had it just on the top half of a wall, with panelling on the bottom, or just on an accent wall or accent panels, that might look good. The third one is perfect, in my opinion. I don't like the wallpaper to overpower the rest of the room, except that in some Victorian houses that is actually appropriate for the period. What fun! I love picking papers! I have waaayyyyy more wallpaper than I will ever use! I can't resist the pretty patterns.

in Waycross GA, they have a great selection of papers. Havana Holly have you been to that store. I think it is called My Scrapbook Nook?

I didn't even know about it, where in Waycross is it? We're thinking of paddling some in the Okefenokee later.

In eastern Chattanooga there's a mini shop and in the huge strip center nextdoor there was a huge scrapbook store, but I didn't see anything there that "spoke" to me for dh application.

Holly,, the scrapbook store is on Elizabeth street in downtown. It is called My Scrapbook Nook. Have you ever gone to the Okeefenokee Swamp?? It is beautiful, I can just see indians coming around the bend, or soldiers camping out. Did you know that okeefenokee means Land of the Trembling Earth. Living in Wayx when I was younger, I went there a lot. You might also like the heritage center, although I forget exactly where it is, I think near the old ware co. high. Have you been to the Hobby Lobby in Valdosta yet. They know me well. I practically live there.

Hi, Luv, Now when we go riding in White Springs the Valdosta Hobby Lobby is where DH knows to take me when the weather won't cooperate! BTW, everyone, what's with HL & the minis? The section is really blitzed-looking! at all the stores I've visited lately.

We stayed at Ft McAllister State Park on our way to Charleston for Thanksgiving, and at Laura Walker on the way home, and that's when we began making definite plans for taking bike/ trike & kayak there. We just got home from spending Presidents' Day weekend paddling some of the Ocala Nationa Forest's waterways.