Tutorials

I'm sure I'm messing this up somehow...

but when I click on "tutorials" there...in that line across the top, right under the "Greenleaf" logo --

I get to a page which has maybe a half-dozen categories -- all marked as having "0" tutorials --and none that I know exist...like the lessons on making books, or how to do tape wiring...

Should I be looking somewhere else? (And wouldn't it be reasonable to have all those things in one place???) Or is it something with my computer settings that won't allow me access??

It's funny that this would come up. We just upgraded the Tutorial area this week and I was thinking what a shame it is that we're not doing more with it. Right now, there are only four tutorials posted, two from me on using the forum, one from Tams and one from grazhina. Both of the of later have been viewed a ton of times, so I think that any energy put in this section would be well worth it.

So in a nutshell, I'd love to see us get more use from this area, so lets use this topic to discuss any questions or changes that might help increase participation.

Thanks!

Dean

It's funny that this would come up. We just upgraded the Tutorial area this week and I was thinking what a shame it is that we're not doing more with it. Right now, there are only four tutorials posted, two from me on using the forum, one from Tams and one from grazhina. Both of the of later have been viewed a ton of times, so I think that any energy put in this section would be well worth it.

So in a nutshell, I'd love to see us get more use from this area, so lets use this topic to discuss any questions or changes that might help increase participation.

Thanks!

Dean

Well...would it be reasonable to move the threads that Anna singled out above to the "tutorials" section? That's what they all are..."How-to's"...and then everything would be in one place!?!

That also reminds me, whatever happened to the tutorial Peggi formatted for making spiral stairs, like Riley made for her White Orchid?

I've wondered this myself LOL, I can remember it took me forever to get the right format so the pics would show up in the right place. I'll see if I can find it on my computer and if anyone is interested try and repost it.