Last year I read a rumor here

I keep getting worked up to do a half scale house, but I can never find the right one and I'm unsatisfied.

I mean I found the blueberry pie in 1:12 and I'm terribly satisfied with it. But with half scale, I'm never satisfied.

I think I can't find the RIGHT half scale house and I think the reason is is that I want the Victoriana. :wave:

I have been VERY happy with the 1:24 pueblo-style dh kit I got from HBS whilst I await the eventual re-release of the Victorianna.

BTW, Marva, this post from Dean is in the "official Greenleaf blog" forum. Hint: it's NOT a McKinley kit!

Oooooohhhhh! And it's in Birch too. Now that was NOT on my wish list and now I want one. It would be so cute to have a McKinley and a Victoriana next to each other. I can't decide if I should be excited or annoyed that I have another thing to want. :wave:

• 2 weeks later...

do i hear 1/24th?

i would love to get the Fairfield but the shipping is just way too much...now i hear rumours of a victoriana? is there a pic? link?

doh!!! i just read the link for the birch kit....its 1/24th!!!!!

O my how exciting!!!

I will HAVE to pay the shipping I HAVE to have it when its released!!!! :)

• 4 months later...