Why is it you put 15 women in a classroom

mommymakesstuff2

Congrats Arda! Knew you could do it :banana:

Would I be making a stretch to say that maybe they are jealouse because they can see that you are in nursing because you want to be and that you care for people....maybe, considering what you have said about them being "heads of the household" due to their husbands positions, they are just going into nursing because you can make some decent money in a fairly short time???

I work with a girl who went to San Franscico for like a week--worked about 7 12 hr shifts in a row and come back with like $5,000. Wow!

Congrats Arda! Knew you could do it :p

Would I be making a stretch to say that maybe they are jealouse because they can see that you are in nursing because you want to be and that you care for people....maybe, considering what you have said about them being "heads of the household" due to their husbands positions, they are just going into nursing because you can make some decent money in a fairly short time???

I work with a girl who went to San Franscico for like a week--worked about 7 12 hr shifts in a row and come back with like $5,000. Wow!

My oldest sister works in neonatal, she has been a nurse for a long time. She makes enough money to pretty much support their household, gated community, private catholic school for three kids and a nanny from the islands. She only works two days a week! Her husband works as a mechanic but she is the money mojo at the house. Because of this he never says a word about his "Honey Do" list. :hippi:

She is a great nurse too. Very kind to her coworkers and always professional. I hope I can be like her. She went the same route I am CNA, LVN, and fingers crossed RN.

I think you are right about their money thing too. I really want to make sure I am better than the nurses my dad had.Some of them were just not nice.

The night nurse he had he said was not kind to him at all. It hurts to know that people forget there are people in the beds they are treating.

Anyway thanks again for all the back up guys. I loooove you! :banana:

Arda, It's not because there are 15 women that these thing happen, it's because nurses have a long history of eat their own. I can honestly say that the last two years of getting my BSN where the most miserable years of my life. The good pay and rewarding work after more than made up for school. Best of all almost all the bitties I graduated with where burned out and not working as nurses within 5 years of graduation. Hang in there it can only improve.