Gift Giving

LPCullen

This is sort of humorous, or at least I think so.

Jimmy's gifts that I have ordered on line have arrived, and they are actually sitting out in my office in boxes, in plain view, and in plain boxes, I might add. I did remove them from the original box that they came in, but Jimmy is so used to seeing boxes in my office (from swaps and ebay stuff that I get) that he doesn't know the difference!

This is sort of humorous, or at least I think so.

Jimmy's gifts that I have ordered on line have arrived, and they are actually sitting out in my office in boxes, in plain view, and in plain boxes, I might add. I did remove them from the original box that they came in, but Jimmy is so used to seeing boxes in my office (from swaps and ebay stuff that I get) that he doesn't know the difference!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep, that is how it is on our house as well, DH doesn't even lift an eyebrow when boxes of stuff arrive he just places them for me to see and usually email me with the teasing "you got a box in todya's mail" and not telling who sent it. Guess who gets veeery curious :lol: and can't wait to get home to rip them open???

Hugs

I'm seeing a trend here. :lol: Bruce doesn't even realize that the UPS delivery today was presents for him from ThinkGeek. In fact, I'm not sure it even registered with him that UPS had been here! If it did, he just assumed that it was more minis.

So, we've determined yet another perk to mini-ing........it's a good cover for hiding the deliveries of presents!

Deb

I had some presents delivered yesterday and they were left on our front porch, I (due to the back thing going on) couldn't bring them in, when hubby came home he walked right past them not even seeing them until I asked him to pick them up and bring them in. This is the man who will notice right off if my car is parked in a different place, but can't find something that I may move something 2 inches to the right on his dresser he can't find because it is not in the exact spot it was in LOL

Peggi

I tink it is fuuny that when I get a box ( if he is home) all he says is " more minis huh" and does not wait for me to answer.

Mine is a dropper. Where ever he is he sets things down and then gets mad at me if I put it away because that it not where it goes. Apparently where he drops it is where it goes. According to him at lest.

I tink it is fuuny that when I get a box ( if he is home) all he says is " more minis huh" and does not wait for me to answer. 

Mine is a dropper. Where ever he is he sets things down and then gets mad at me if I put it away because that it not where it goes.  Apparently where he drops it is where it goes.  According to him at lest.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mine is the same way.

Lyn