The Year in Miniatures Gazette

Anna

Well, as I sat there just about to close down the email browser there pops the new Gazette and what a great read it was, admittedly I have just made a "quick" read, now I am about to bring my cup of coffee and have a through browse.

Thank you all involved for bringing such a great issue together!

Hugs

What a lovely treat this AM to log on and see the new Gazette in my email! And congratulations to Miss Dot and her pet Staci for winning the coveted Critter-of-the-month award! Deb has done another fabulous job in putting out the newsletter. I see that although Teresa has retired, Thumper is now doing honors with articles.

After having had a more thourough read I will just have to say that I love it even more than after the first "skim" of it, again a huge thank you for the Gazette, it is so wonderful to have a mag in the mail filled with usefull info as well as loads of inspiration!

Hugs

Hey! I didn't get mine! I'm afraid it went to my spam folder and I cleaned it up. ;) Can someone PM it to me??? Thanks!

Here's the link for this month's issue. http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/dollhou...ember-2007.html

I see that although Teresa has retired, Thumper is now doing honors with articles.

<grinning> The quick tip was mine, but it sounded like something that Thumper would come up with so she got the credit. Speaking of quick tips, y'all need to send me some more! I'm running low! Just drop me a pm with a quick tip and I'll be forever grateful! We're always looking for submissions of tutorials or other articles too, so don't be shy!

I really miss Teresa's writing, but the MOM will return next month. If you'll keep an eye out on the Greenleaf blog site, you might see some information about that soon.

Deb

Thanks for another wonderful issue of the Greenleaf Gazette! It made a terrific Christmas present. :( I really appreciate receiving this treat in my email every month. Deb, Dean, and all involved in producing this gem - thank you so very much.

:o