Halloween Dinner

kellee

These are pictures from last year, we are having the same thing tonight for dinner.!!!

Menu

worms on a bun:

cut hot dogs long ways in 4s. Boil the hot dogs, Serve on a bun with

ketchup.

bat wings and guts.:

black tortilla chips with salsa.

Applesauce ( could not figure out a name.)

applesauce with yellow & red food coloring turns the applesauce orange.

or green for ghoul slime!!!!

Sewer float.

Root bear float with food coloring, and gummy worms draped over the

side.!

Cat litter cake.!

;) A delighted "euwwwww" coming from over here!!!! It looks gorgeously haunted and like nothing I would have dreamed up :thumb: at all.... Thank you for the inspiration, I am going to save this idea for next year and the kids in school!

hehe.... :lol:

Hugs

The girls went to Halloween parties, so Lloyd and I hit the Panda Buffet for supper. Nowhere else in this stretch of prairie can you eat all you want of shrimp cooked in several different ways, and last night they even had some nice, juicy crawfish. We miss the seafood of New Orleans.

Kathie, sounds delicous!!! We had a spaghetti night, ie homemade spaghetti bolognaise, turned out pretty OK, and we will have the leftovers for today so that is also a good thing!

Hugs

My favorite Ewww recipe is rotten eggs! I wish I had gotten a picture this year - they turned out great! Essentially, you boil eggs for about 10 minutes, then cool for 5 minutes.... then take a spoon and crack the shell lightly around the egg without actually breaking them open. Then bring to a boil in a mixture of water, tea bags, soy sauce and molasses!! The mixture seeps into the eggs and creates this cracked effect on the eggs! Then add some green dye to your favorite deviled egg recipe and serve! It's a GREAT effect!!

If anyone wants the actual recipe amounts, let me know! They end up looking like this if you don't serve them as develied eggs...

Rotten eggs