United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1,322 profile views
  1. Don

Miniature spiral staircases

1/12 scale spiral stairs
  2. Don

Finished 10" kit

Thank you and thanks for adding me as a friend!
  3. Don

Spiral staircase kits

Kits for curved landing and straight landing
  4. Don

10" Finished spirals

Dark walnut finish
  5. Hi Judith Thanks for the responce. The shipping costs are for priority mail. It was less expensive that UPS or Fedex. The shipping costs is due to the size of box and not the weight of the shippment. Thanks
  6. Hi all !! I've had my stairs and kits on etsy for several weeks now and there has been a good deal of people looking at them. Thank you, thank you. Now I'm hoping to get some "real honest" feedback on just what you thought of them and of course, how does the $$$ look ??? Because I'm sooooo new to the mini world, I don't really have a good idea of it's pricing structures and expectations..........so...... hit me with your best shot, I can take it. This would really be a great help to me. You can of course, PM me if you would like. Thanks
  7. YEA !! It worked. :thumb: Thanks much Jo Don
  8. Could someone please tell me how to attach a link to my posts so I can direct people to my shop on ETSY ? Thanks, Don
  9. Don

8" finished spirals

8" with walnut finish
  10. Well, here goes :thumb: . I have put a couple of kits for my mini spiral stairs on ETSY. The listing numbers are 65725788 for the curved landing kit and 65758590 for the square landing kit. I would appreciate any feedback I can get on these. Also wondering how the prices look to everyone. Please remember that these are handmade one at a time. I will make more and place them on ETSY once I see how these move. Thanks, Don
  11. I'm finally finished with the assembly instructions for my mini spiral stair kits and I hope I can start making them available in a couple of weeks or so. I'm also starting to work on the same in half scale kits, but I'm a ways off in the construction process. Best of luck to all in the new year! Don
  12. I think the idea of using an ipod ear bud would be realistic for the shower head and why not use a piece of aluminum wire for the shower hose. The aluminum would give you the silver metallic look. I would think a piece of 10 or 12 gauge wire would be about the right size. You should be able to get this at a hardware store or elect. supply house. Good luck, Don
  13. Hello everyone Ok, so I think what I've figured out is that I need to take another look at my pricing and I am going to work on offering my stair kits in 8",9" and 10" tall. Right now I working on the assembly instructions and the final dimensions of the parts to be able to put the kits together. Thanks for all the great feed back Don
  14. Hi JaniceG The only type of stoves that would need a smoke duct pipe would be either a coal or wood burning stove. Gas and electric would not need a ducted outside, but I guess if you want to make one for your DH and make it look like an old wood burning stove, maybe you could use a bendy straw and paint it black