Error messages

Lately when I'm reading the posts and someone has a link or whatever, I get a script error message asking do I want to continue running scripts yes/no. Then when I go back to my home page I get a Java script disabled notice. If I sign out and come back on it's OK again. This has just been in the last week or so. Not knowing that much about computers I don't have a clue what's happening. Any ideas? Thanks.

I haven't been having this problem. My computer problem-solving skills are limited. I'm sure someone here will have some suggestions. We do have some fairly computer-savy members.

Hope it will all work out all right for you soon.

Hugs

-Susane

Yes, I have been having the same problem only here at the Greenleaf forum for the past week or so. Have no idea what to do about it.

Valerie

I'm only getting them here too. One other place on Google I got one but the rest here on the forum. Sometimes if you click yes it will give you what you want but then when I go to my home page I get the Java script disabled message. I have to sign off Yahoo and sign in again and then it's OK. Weird.

Sorry to hear about this. If you could be a little more exact on the error message, I'll see what I can find out. Also, if you think a specific action is triggering the message, please include that. It would also be helpful to know what browser you're using.

Thanks!

Dean

On Saturday, I was getting error messages with uploading photos in the gallery. I cant remember what it said but it wasnt like they were too big. It was like that function is not available type thing. But now it is okay.

I have been getting those all over places I go to. This is ever since I went to Yahoo high speed a few months ago. We asked a tech but he didn't give us much info. Sometimes if I want to reply to posts on another board I go to or go to my hot mail account I have to restart my computer. I can reply on here or go to other places, but it just seems to be those two that I have problems with. I also get the java disabled thingy also. I usually hit no when I get the error message and then I can continue on here.

That's the kind of error message I'm getting. If I try to go to someone's gallery from one of their posts I get it all the time. I usually choose no and go on to something else. It's when I go back to my home page I get the Java script disabled message.

If you are using Internet Explorer 6, try upgrading to Internet Explorer 7 and see if that solves the issues. A lot of the new features in the gallery aren't supported by IE 6 since it isn't updated to understand the new technologies in it.