Primrose

I think it would depend on the dollhouse. Really depends on how the roof fits the house. Something like the orchid it would not work. I'm not sure about the primrose though. To add a sky light you need to be able to cut the hole in the roof, but otherwise it should not be too hard.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes you can put it together without the second floor in place. I decided to leave mine in after I put the doll in to see how it looked with the ceilings. But I dry fit both ways- and from what i can tell the second floor is not a must have.

Yes you can put it together without the second floor in place. I decided to leave mine in after I put the doll in to see how it looked with the ceilings. But I dry fit both ways- and from what i can tell the second floor is not a must have.

Thanks I have a bunch of dolls at my so cal house and I was thinking this would be a nice way to diplay them. They are not quite play scale and not 1/12. I was also thinking of making a room box for each and hanging it on the wall. I think the whole wall will be full, hee hee

I am sure you could leave the second floor out but I would in that case put in a "suppoert" beam along the back of the house so that the walls have some upper support hence giving it some more stability. A plain square piece of wood would do going from one side to the other and simply glued on place...

Hugs and looking forward seeing what you end up doing!